4.09.2010

Ringworm

We've been enjoying the warm weather around here and the boys are anxiously awaiting the start of summer and swimming pool season. I, on the other hand, am wondering how on earth I will manage the two big boys and a newborn at the pool this summer. I have a couple for more months to figure that out. Until then, Jody has found a sufficient swimming spot and has encouraged me to cancel our pool membership and just take the boys swimming in the creek. "Look," he said. "You could pack a picnic and come down here on the gator. You just hold Will and let them play." Okay, honey. Sounds easy enough. Except for the fact that Jack refuses to leave on his bathing suit or pull up. And there is a very hot electric fence on the other side of the creek bank. And all the cows follow us from the pasture down to the creek and stand around the gator (where I'll be sitting with Will, you know) mooing loudly because they think I'm throwing out feed. And, of course, I'm not worried about snakes. Especially since older generations named that creek Moccasin Branch. And there is the idea of them getting ringworm. Especially Jack, the naked one. So I'll leave supervising swimming in the creek to my husband. And I'll break out the water hose and sprinkler in the front yard. No ring worms, or snakes for that matter, allowed.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its like you learn my mind! You seem to understand so much about this, like you wrote the
e book in it or something. I think that you could do with some % to power the message
home a bit, but instead of that, this is magnificent blog.
A great read. I'll certainly be back.

Look into my site :: nude male