4.07.2010

2.5

My funny, sweet Jack...what I love about the two and a half year old you...

You always ask me, "Mama, why you do dat?"

You talk with you eyebrows and eyes, making the silliest and most serious faces. You may have an acting career in your future.

You love to tell me, "Mama, Sam be ug-e (ugly) to me."

An afternoon tractor ride with your Daddy is your favorite thing in the world.

You always call your little brother "Baby Will", never just Will.

I love that you call the color red "apple" because you associate the color orange with the fruit.

Your temper, which gets the best of me at times, can also be quite fun to watch.

You raise your arms up when you want to be held and say, "Hold you, Mama. Hold you."

Those eyes...they just keep getting bigger and browner.

You hate when Daddy counts to three, warning you to stop something or come to him, and you yell out, "Not count to three, Daddy. Don't count!"

You say "owngy" for something really big or tall, like "big, owngy bull" which is the exact same word Sam used at this age.

You still grasp my hair when you need comfort.

You say "my" instead of "I"... "My do it, Mama."

Your Daddy is your best buddy.

You always thank me for fixing you breakfast.

Snow White is your current favorite movie and you love "mean Grumpy" and "Dupey" (Dopey).

Your little feet stay beaten up from always running around barefoot.

You still prefer to be naked...even outside when it's a little too cold.

You are mischievous and sneaky but also very tender hearted and sweet.

Jack, I just love you to pieces. I see a lot of myself in you...I am a middle child too, sweet boy. I understand the role you were sent here to play in our family. You are the one who will always keep us laughing, the one who will keep me young. Thank you for that. I love you my sweet, silly boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack is Jack that's for sure. He walks his own path. I hope he always does. You never know what he is thinking or about to do. He is a sweety.
Love
G-MA