1.04.2011

Still Trying

After the fiasco of trying to get a good Christmas card picture and failing miserably, I took a break from begging my boys for a picture.  I let a few weeks pass before daring to ask them to sit still, get close to one another and smile for their loving mother.  Surely, I thought, after a few weeks with no picture request, my boys would smile sweetly at me when I asked for a quick picture and lovingly say, "Sure, Mama.  Anything for you.  You do everything for us, so we would be so delighted to sit here for a quick second and let you take a picture of us.  Just tell us where to sit and when to smile."  

And so I asked.

And they didn't object.  Wow, I thought, this may actually be the day.

I instructed them to get close, look at my lens and smile.

The result...two goofballs and a baby who may have an issue with his personal space being invaded.  I give up.

No comments: