11.11.2008

Sam...

Have I told you lately how much I love you?  I know not a day goes by that I don't give you thousands of kisses and say hundreds of I love you's.  But do you really know?  Do you know that I love hearing that bedroom door close every morning and the patter of your feet running up the hall to find me?  I love that you crawl right into my arms for hugs and kisses...every single morning.  I love talking to you as we drive in the car.  You are so smart and I hang on your every word.  I am amazed at how much you already know and how much you learn each day.  You are my best buddy and I cherish our talks.  I love your smile, your laugh, your silliness and your stubbornness.  I love watching you run, explore, scream with excitement and make new discoveries.  I live my days thru the wonder in your eyes.  Do I tell you enough how much I admire your heart and your kindness?  You are so sweet and loving.  You have a huge heart and care so much for others.  I pray that the world never tramples on your spirit and takes away your compassion.  Do you know how proud I am of you?  I am proud of your accomplishments and your wonderful attributes.  God blessed me with an exceptional son the day you were born.  I look at you, as beautiful as you are, and still can't quite believe you're mine.  Mine.  My son.  I had a part in making you.  I carried you with me for nine months anxiously anticipating your arrival.  And in the instant I saw you I knew you would then carry me with you...forever.  When you're away from me, remember I'm still there.  When you start school, go to camp, stay at a friend's house, go to college, move away, get married and start a family of you own, remember...I'm always there.  Every minute of every day.  I love you more than I can say, write, hug or kiss.  You make my life a wonderful place just by waking up each morning. Thank you for being all I could hope for...I love you...to the moon and back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AND YOU WILL LOVE THEM FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT. AND ISN'T IS WONDERFUL.

LOVE
G-MA

Allyson Lee said...

so, so, so sweet!
Allyson

Jodi Lowe said...

You are going to make me cry!!!