8.15.2008

What's All the BUZZ About...

Sam's Hair.  My baby got his first buzz cut tonight and I hardly recognize him.  When he walks by, I have to do a double take.  He looks like he should be in first grade...where is the 2 1/2 year old that was just here two hours ago?  This was all his daddy's doing.  You see,  Jody is convinced that he is allergic to Sam's hair.  I know, ridiculous, huh?  But Sam sleeps with us (no comments, please and by the way, Jack sleeps in his crib so I'm 1 for 2) and Jody has decided that Sam's hair is similar to that of a cat and is causing him to have allergies.  He swears he wakes up in the morning wheezing because of Sam's "Cat-Like" hair.  I have insisted that this just isn't possible but tonight Jody won.  He buzzed my sweet baby's hair and as each clump fell to the floor I thought I would be sick.  Sam has great hair and I know it will grow back, but I am full of regret.  I have put my foot down and said, "Absolutely, never again"....and  I mean it!  When Sam saw himself in the mirror he said, "I don't like it!" but now he is running around the house yelling, "I look like Cade."  And to Sam, that is a big deal...Cade is the standard.  So he's happy, Jody's happy, Jack couldn't care less and I'll be searching for a hair growth treatment tomorrow at Target.

                                                                            Hating It!

                                                                    "Itchy, Itchy, Itchy"


Where did my baby go?

Still My Handsome Boy

No comments: