9.29.2008

Sunday's Best

Sam went to "Big Boy " Sunday school yesterday for the first time.  He has never been to a class alone and never even been left in the nursery (no judgement, please).  I always took him into my class with me and that worked just fine.  Well, now he is older, Jack is here and we had to make a change.  I know it is good for him and he especially needs the interaction with other kids now...we still have another year before I am sending him to preschool.  He was excited to join Cade and Cannon at First Baptist, my childhood church and the church the rest of my family still attends.  It makes it a little easier to let him venture off into a new environment when he has Cannon at his side, my younger sister, Rebecca, is his teacher and Ally is lurking around in the hall between the two year old class and Cade's class.  From what I hear, he did great and he tells me he had lots of fun and wants to go back next week.  Thank you, Lord, for making this a happy experience for those three boys.  I pray that they always seek you with as much excitement and innocence as yesterday.

So Handsome

"Hey, man.  I really like your outfit."

Three Buddies

And They're Off...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH THE GIRL PROBLEMS YOU WILL HAVE. SUCH HANDSOME BOYS. LOOKS LIKE TROUBLE IN ABOUT 15 YEARS!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

G-MA

Lisa Hardee said...

All are so handsome for church. I love the picture where they are all looking at each other's clothes.