9.06.2008

The Many Faces of Sam

Every time I take a picture these days, Sam runs to me and says "I see, I see." This makes it a little difficult when I am trying to take a shot of him. He is usually in motion towards the camera just as I snap the photo. So we have to try, over and over, to take a picture. I can usually get him to sit pretty still by promising I'll show him the picture as soon as I'm done...if he is still. Well, now he comes to me asking me to take his picture just so he can see himself. He sits back and makes faces, checking to see how he looked after each shot. He loves for me to tell him an emotion and he makes the face he associates with that feeling. Most of them look the exact same, but he does have a few signature looks.
Scared...
Sad...
Happy...
Mad...
So this entry is just for Sam...a display of his "acting" ability. Who knows, he may win an Oscar one day. But for now, he will love admiring himself on the computer and I will probably have to show him this entry over and over and over. Hey, it's Sam's world around here and I'm just lucky enough to live in it.

No comments: