9.18.2008

In Memory of...

Boys of Austin Farm
August 1, 2008-September 9, 2008

Okay, I am officially back.  After countless hours, too many emails and phone calls, trips to search everyone's computer and a lot of worry, I have rejoined the blogging world.  As many of you know, I got the pleasant surprise last week that my blog had been deleted.  For those of you who don't know, Google owns Blogger and you now have to have a Google account to establish a Blog. Well, I was cleaning up my computer and decided to delete some web picture albums off of Google...you know what happens next, right?  EVERYTHING associated with Google was deleted, including my blog (quite a shock to me, I didn't even know Google and Blogger were "related").  So learn your lesson from me...back up your blogs!  I read countless emails and help group posts from others who had done the same thing but had lost blogs and photos that were 3 or 4 years old.  I can't imagine.  I am trying to find the rest of my old posts and am keeping my fingers crossed that Google will send them to me.  All I can do is hope at this point!

So a week has passed and I have stressed every day about not being able to journal the activities of my little buddies.  There is a lot to catch up on...so much to share.  I guess the biggest news around here is First Steps...Yes, I lose my blog on Tuesday and someone (I'm not naming names) decided it was time to get going and walk around on Wednesday.  Just my luck, huh?  So, I'll leave it at that...I must dedicate an entire post to that special moment.  

Lastly, please update me on your blog lists...just add "the" to the old address and hopefully those people who were following my site will be able to find it.   On a side note, I think I have an idea for a great business...Blog Backups, LLC or Emergency Blog Data Recovery or from the frame of mind I was in last week, maybe Bloggers Anonymous, which could serve those addicted to or driven past the point of crazy as a result of their blog.  After this past week, I could be the charter member.

1 comment:

Michelle Oliver said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.