3.01.2012

My Life in iPhone Pics

Big news that I neglected to share from the fall.  Oprah had another baby.  A boy.  We debated over a name.  I said Dr. Oz.  Jody insisted on Dr. Phil because he is a baldy.  I couldn't argue with his wit.  Meet Dr. Phil.  And as if Oprah couldn't be any more awesome, she gave birth to the doc on 11-11-11.  Jody says it was at 11:11 am and she should be on the news.  He may be embellishing just a little. 
Sweet Charlie.  Jack and I wanted to kidnap her and leave a ransom note.  And then she peed all over my feet and I changed my mind.
PF Chang's.  Yum, yum.
Target.  Our home away from home.  Jack modeling his new shades.
Jody went out of town on a business trip for a few days.  One evening he texted me a picture of the amazing restaurant he was eating at with the message "the view from here."  I promptly texted him back "the view from here."  Keeping it real.
Jack and I really want this orange Jeep.  We're trying to convince Jody.
Sayler in the car.  Howling.  Loudly.  Annoying.  
A boy and his dog.  Enough said.
Saw this in an antique store.  A collection of skunks.  Cade Lee would have lost his mind over these two years ago and I would have drained my bank account buying them for him.
I almost bought this for Jody for next Halloween.  And then I wondered who may have worn it and was creeped out by the potential previous owners and I changed my mind.
Same store.  Walked around a corner to find this.  Lord, help...this scared the *%#$ out of me.  Really?  Who puts this at the end of an aisle to greet unsuspecting customers?  Idiots.
Photography by Jack
Sweet boy at the doctor with a cold.
Another sick boy who spent this day in my arms.  All day.  It was wonderful.
Jack delivering Valentines.  The boy gets pumped over a mailbox.  My boy a future mailman?  Maybe.
Look at that smile in the mirror.
He also loves pumping gas for his Mama.
Target.  Again.  Will stuffing makeup into a container.  I lost my mind on this trip.  Somewhere between the shampoo aisle and the pharmacy.
Wearing Mama's boots to take Sam to school.
Late night cuddling.
Two of my three monkeys showing off their tree climbing skills.
One of his favorite places.  He can slide faster than any child I've ever seen in my life.  Remember Clark Griswold on the sled?  Yeah, it's kinda like that.
Jack helping me grocery shop.  Half embarrassed, half thrilled over the real mini cart.
Date night.  Jack and I at Beauty and the Beast 3D.  A special night with my sweet boy.
One day I discovered a strange purple spot on the carpet under the kitchen set.  I was horrified to find two melted popsicles in the top.  The sticky mess had run out of the "microwave", under the "sink and lower cabinets" and puddled on the carpet.  It took me two hours to clean that sticky mess from the kitchen and the carpet.  Two hours.  Thank you, Will.  I have an over abundance of free time.  Thanks for keeping it in check.
Will showing off his sunglasses.  He broke them 45 seconds later.
Up close with the Herefords.
A brand new baby.  So sweet.
Sam thought it would be funny to come out to the van with this on for the ride to school.
This is Will catching a glimpse of the gorilla walking towards him.  An undocumented mental breakdown followed.  And the longest ride to school ever.

No comments: