2.25.2012

Certificates

We received some pretty exciting "certificates" around here over the past few days.

After nearly two years, Sam is officially done with speech therapy.  We are so thankful and so proud of him.
Sam was voted "Student of the Month" for February.  His class nominates a fellow student who best represents the character trait of the month.  February was Fairness and they choose Sam.  We are so proud of him.  My heart swelled and my eyes stung as I blinked back tears when his teacher told me that he had been chosen.  I asked her what trait they were recognizing and she told me "fairness, but Sam could win for any of the traits, really."  
And the winner of the most original name given to a stuffed animal goes to my middle love, Jack Standley.  We welcomed Grumpy Tigerbell into our family after he took a trip to Build-a-Bear with Landry and Ally.  Originality, baby.  He's the champion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Sam and Jack. You boys make me so happy!
I love you
G-MA