9.28.2011

5.5

Sam.  Five and a half.  Who he is today.
Favorite food:  Pizza
Favorite TV show:  The shows on Animal Planet 
Favorite thing to do at home:  Ride my four wheeler
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be:  The Mountains
Favorite color:  Blue
What is your favorite thing to do at school?  Color and draw
What do you think you do best?  Color
Coolest person on the planet:  My Daddy
Current Favorite Book:  Ten Gallon Sam, 
Current Favorite Song:  Long Black Train
What do you remember about yourself from when you were younger?:  I loved John Deere.
Favorite Season:  Fall
What do you want to be when you grow up?:  A farmer
Favorite snack:  Honey buns
Favorite thing to do on the farm:  Find the eggs
Best Friend:  Cannon, Cade and Parker
If you could have any wish, what would it be?:  To get a puppy
Best Memory:  Going to Tweetsie Railroad
Use three words to describe yourself:  Strong, tough and good

My Sam at 5.5 years.  My pride and joy. My sunshine.  My wonderful son.  My heart overflows with love for this boy.

No comments: