8.23.2011

Shot Through the Heart

This morning I grabbed my laptop to check my email.  Jack was sweetly cuddled up beside me on the couch.  I opened my computer and the last site I had visited, People.com, was still on the screen.  Jack glanced over and something caught his eye. 
This.
This picture was a small item on the sidebar, but it quickly caught my boy's eye.
I have no idea why!?!?!
And then he did it.
He gave me a shot to the heart.
He pointed to the revealing picture and said, "I want a Mama like that!"
Ouch.  I bet you do, son.  You and every other male on the planet.
After totally stomping on my heart, he must have felt bad.
And he tried to redeem himself with this.
He knows I'm a sucker for a flower in a Diet Mountain Dew can.
Me and my wounded self esteem forgive you son.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure Jody didn't make this a screen saver?
Jody we will talk later.
love
G-MA