8.05.2010

Lucky

I am the luckiest girl in the world.  My oldest always runs in my room every night for one more "goodnight hug." My middle baby still asks me to cuddle beside him announcing to me, "Mama, My need your hair."  And my youngest.  I snuggle beside his warm body at night and wake up every morning with the world's happiest, sweetest baby boy.  I love mornings with him.  I love knowing that I will be greeted with his bright smile and that the minute I call his name, he giggles in delight, kicking his legs and spinning his warm, soft body around in a circle.  He smiles and coos until I take him in my arms and cover him with kisses.  He snickers as I nuzzle his neck and wish him a good morning.  In that moment, I know there is nothing on this earth better than his morning smiles and his chubby arms wrapped around my neck.  And I find myself wishing he could stay just like this forever.  Oh, I would give anything to keep him like this forever. I am so lucky.  







No comments: