7.31.2010

High Hopes

Jack has always enjoyed being naked.  He is often found completely in the nude running through the house or outdoors at some point in our day.  It's just who he is and it's a way of life around here.  Yesterday he ran into my room, completely naked, and hopped up on my bed where I was dressing Will.  He crawled up beside me, sat on his knees and ever so neatly tucked his ding dong between his legs, hiding it from view.  I was a little disturbed as to why he would do this(not to mention how well he did it, which was proof of a lot of practice) and I asked him what one earth he was doing.  He responded quickly, "Mama, my just hiding my ding dong so baby Will doesn't see it."  Okay, I accepted his answer and continued dressing Will.

After dressing Will, I grabbed him and hopped off the bed with Jack following behind me. I turned to see him again tucking his ding dong between his legs.  Growing more than a little concerned now with his new talent I asked him why he was doing that again.  He looked up to me, shot me a serious look and said, "Because, Maaaa-muuuhh. My have to do this so I don't step on it when I walk."

Way to dream big, buddy.

2 comments:

Debbie Johnson said...

Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie Johnson said...

Hilarious!!!!