5.11.2010

Two Month Well Check

Will has his two month well check today. He is 14 pounds 10 ounces (95 %) and 23.75 inches (75 %). There was another little boy in the waiting room who was there for his two month check. He was ten pounds at birth and looked so small beside Will. Will is so big and looks more like a six month old than a two month old. I sure wish he'd look like an infant a little while longer. Dr. Mann says he's big and precocious and will probably do things early. My response..."Lord, help me." He had two shots and ended up having a reaction to his dpt vaccine so I had to take him back to the doctor this afternoon. His leg is very sore and he just cries and is inconsolable at times. Ironically, his Daddy had the same reaction at his two month shots. He'll get a little more loving tonight (as if that's possible) in hopes he's back to normal soon. My big, big boy...I love every ounce of your chubby arms and squishy legs, sweet one.

No comments: