5.09.2010

Thankful Today

Today I am thankful for my mom and all she does for me and my family. She is always there when I need her and I am blessed to know her as my mother. And I am thankful for my mother-in-law. She is wonderful and giving and all a girl could ask for in a second mom. And I'm thankful for my grandmothers. I appreciate their kindness and the Christian example they've shown all my life. And I'm thankful for Jody's grandmothers. They are angels on earth and I treasure both of them.

But today more than anything I am thankful for my sons. For the joy they bring me and what they've taught me about love. My heart overflows for each of them and I feel so blessed to be their mom. They are the best thing I've ever done and being a good mother to them is my greatest purpose in life. I thank God for entrusting them into my care and for the amazing little beings that they are. Sam, Jack and Will...I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great Mother's Day. Will of course was the most beautiful and most well behaved baby at church. The lunch at John and Cathy's was awesome. Thank you all for a perfect day.
Love,
G-MA

Jodi Lowe said...

Angela, I just wanted to tellyou that Will is so dag on precious!!! His little chunky legs I could have just squeezed. YOu have some beautiful boys.