5.19.2010

Jack

He is currently obsessed with Winnie the Pooh since his Daddy calls him Pooh Bear and showed him the cartoon theme song on You Tube. He refuses to sleep on the top bunk because "there are monsters up there." He has way too much energy before 8:00 am. He asks me to fix him "gits" (grits) every morning and then runs over and steals my cereal or oatmeal, leaving me to eat the grits. He gives the best hugs and the sweetest kisses. He hates having to buckle up in the car. Robin and Poppa are two of his favorite people, but his Daddy is his best friend. He loves finding a great stick, throwing it over his shoulder and marching around singing "Hi-Ho" from Snow White. He picks me flowers. He and Landry are like oil and water together. He says "It okay? It okay, Mama?" when he drops something or spills his drink. He thinks it is hilarious to sneak up behind Mama and pretend to bite her rear. And it is funny, until he actually does bite Mama's rear, and makes Mama scream so loud she scares the baby. The other day G-Ma told me, "Everybody needs a Jack in their family." I couldn't agree more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack is always thinking about what to do next. He is the rainstorm and the rainbow all in one. Oh how I do love him.
Love you
G-MA