2.16.2010

Not Good

While sitting at my computer, Sam sprinted past me.  "What's wrong, Buddy?"  "Nothing, Mama.  I've gotta stinky."  Two minutes later...

"Mama!  I'm done!"
And before I can say, "Okay, I'm coming to wipe you," I hear Jack, in his deepest Daddy voice say, "Okay, Sam. It's okay.  I'll wipe you.  Okay."

Cue my screaming, "No, no, no, Jack!  Stop!  No, I'll wipe him."  I round the corner and see I'm too late.  There is my oldest, completely nude and bent over with his bottom stuck high up in the air.  And there stands Jack, who is now naked too, doing his best heini cleaning routine.  And he was thoroughly enjoying himself.  And so was Sam.  Not good.  



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love it when one brother helps the other. I hope it will always be that way.
Love you
G-MA

Rebecca said...

That should help you out when Will comes! Well if they are doing it your way anyway!

Love them!!
Bec

Anonymous said...

WOW... now this is brotherly love. You are so blessed with 3 magnificent and happy boys. Enjoy them every day as much as you do now.