2.01.2010

February

February is here.  The love month.  And speaking of love, I sure love and adore this little boy.  Every sweet inch of him.
His free spirit.  His animated facial expressions.  The way he talks with his eyebrows.  The way he really enjoys every second of farm life.  The way he gives him self new names.  Like "Jack Santa Claus" and "Jack Dora Ball."  The way he feels so wonderful and warm after his bath.  The way he wakes up smiling every single morning.
The way he yells at the top of his lungs when he thinks Jody is going to turn Dora off.  The way he says hippopotamus.  The way he dresses himself.  His big brown eyes.  His tender heart.  His laugh.  His amazing ability to always make me smile.
My beautiful little boy.  Oh, how I love him.  Every thing about him.  From the top of his head, to his bright red shoes.  I adore him.

No comments: