1.03.2010

Questions

Sam is my deep thinker. He asks hundreds if questions a day. Seriously, hundreds. One after the other. Many of which I don't have the answer for. I started directing him to his Daddy on many of the animal questions and now he will often stop himself before finishing a question and say, "Oh, never mind, Mama. That's probably a Daddy question." Here's just a few he's pondered over the past couple of days...

"Why doesn't God fall out of the sky?"

"Why am I a boy?"

"Who made God?"

"Why can the reindeer fly?"

"Why do people still have their Christmas decorations up after "Happy New Year"?"

"Why are gorillas hairy?"

"Why is grass green?"

"Why are tigers mean?"

"Why do I keep growing?"

"Why can't I just be a baby bear?"

"Why does everybody really want me to spend the night with them anyway?" (After having to be picked up from Nana's house at midnight so he could come home and see his Daddy)

"Why does everybody love me?"

"Why do my teeth have to fall out one day?"

"Why does the wind burn my face?"

"Will my heini stick together if I swallow my gum?"

"Why is this toy animal looking that way?"

And my personal favorite..."Why is water wet?"

1 comment:

MiMi & Robin said...

That's the best question I've heard in a long time. Let me know when you find the answer! I love you Sam!
MeMeandRobin