1.04.2010

He's the Man


Jack, my second son, soon to be middle child. And he fits the role of middle child perfectly, I might add. The one who marches to the beat of his own drum. And runs around naked all the time. And laughs at himself. And pretends to have narcolepsy, by pretending to fall asleep at any given moment and then doubling over laughing at himself when I say, "Oh, no. Jack's gone to sleep again." That's him. My funny, funny boy. My funny boy who also likes to give himself new names. He's has recently changed his name. Again. So to recap... we've had "Joe Mama." We then moved to "Jackie Poo Poo." Then he used his real name with a little too much annunciation for a while, proudly shouting "Jack Staaannn-ddleeey." And now he prefers to be called by something a little different. Yes, Jack has a new name. I proudly introduce..."Jack the Man." We're working on his humility.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My computer has been out of order for a while so I had lots of reading to catch up on. I enjoyed ever minute of it. Sam and his questions are a reminder of Jody when he was little. I know I warned you before you had children that this was a possibility. Jack, what can you say about Jack. He is the middle child. He is so happy and funny. I loved the HAPPY NEW YEAR Hats. They were so cute. WE ARE SO BLESSED
Love you
G-MA