1.18.2010

Five J's

It's official...we're in the cattle business. Well, not really we. More like Jody and his Dad. Although I feel I am owed some ownership seeing as I designed the sign as a Christmas gift to Jody, came up with the name after urging Jody to please tell me the official name and he never would (in a sneaky attempt to surprise him with the sign) and have the tedious task of entering all the cow information on our tax return. And I won't get into how I get abandoned every weekend because "cow work" needs to be done. Yes, I'm naming myself co-owner, or vice-president, or CEO. The sign now stands at the end of our driveway for all to see. The last I heard there are 41 heads of cattle with several babies due in the spring. Exciting. And the "Five J's"...that stands for Jody, his dad, Joe, and all three boys middle name...John, Johnson, Joseph. And, yes, I've already been asked," What if there's a sixth J one day?" According to Jody, "that ain't gonna happen" and I'll just respond by saying, "We'll see."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sign looks great. You did a good job with the design.
love
G-MA