11.10.2009

Toenails

The other day Jack pointed to my teeth and yelled, "Toenails!" A little offended, I asked him again what he said. "Toenails, Mama!" "Where are toenails, Jack?" "Right here Mama," he said as he pointed to my teeth again. "No, honey. Your toenails are right here on your toes," I told him as I pointed out his toenails to him. "Okay, Mama."

Apparently I'm not a great teacher. He does know where his toenails are on his feet and will gladly point them out to you after he shows you his first set of toenails. He still insists his teeth (and everyone else's) are toenails. He even asks to brush his toenails now. So when you ask Jack where his toenails are, be prepared to see this as he proudly shows them off to you...


Don't be offended when he points out the "toenails" in your mouth either. Just smile. That's what I do. A lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last night at the church meal he pointed to my teeth and said toenails. I said no teeth, he said toenails. I then got on Jody for teaching him incorrectly. He is so cute
Love
G-MA