8.04.2009

Little Stinker

Jack has reached the not-so-fun stage of "Let's see how many times I can remove my diaper, today and manage to drive my mother insane!" Seriously, I know this is common and that all kids go through this stage.  I remember Sam doing it and it seems Jack's slightly younger cousin (by a mere 16 days), Landry, is driving her Mama nuts these days doing the same thing.  I know babies like being naked.  I get it, but Jack pushes it a little too far.  He is constantly removing his shorts and then his diaper, at least 30 times a day.  Let it go?  Encourage his free spirit?  Um, no thanks.  Why?  Because he doesn't just want to be naked, he wants to see how many places he can drop a turd on a given day. Yesterday, he removed his diaper and dropped a log in the playroom, on top of a pile of toys.  I spanked him, (he laughed) and cleaned up the nasty mess.  We then headed out to the office for a minute and I suddenly hear Sam gagging.  I run over to see that Jack has had diarrhea and removed his soiled diaper to finish the job in his little chair.  Again I spank him, give him my best mean look and stern talking to and head inside the house to clean him up.  Within 15 minutes, the diaper is back off and he has managed to squeeze a tiny little dropping out again.  Another spanking and by now I've had it and begin to threaten to put him in skin tight long johns that he can't pull off (who cares that it's 98 degrees).  So somethings got to give.  And I mean quick.  Until then, I will refrain from serving Jack fiber filled oatmeal for breakfast in a hopeless attempt to keep the turds on my floor/furniture to a minimum of one per day.  Lord help me.
 Naughty Little Stinker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He should be easy to potty train.
Love
G-MA