7.13.2009

The Heart

He is the heart of our family, the little being that made us parents and taught us all about love.  And while his brother is our constant laughter and our joy, he is our never ending sunshine.  His heart is pure, he is kind, gentle and amazingly sweet.  Each day he grows older and a little wiser and we watch him become a boy, no longer a baby.  My heart aches to see him becoming more independent, yet it overflows with pride as I admire all that he is.  My precious, perfect boy.  I love you Sam...to the moon and back.

2 comments:

Michelle Oliver said...

Love, love, love this picture. Can you please take a picture of my children and I will pay you? I would like a close-up of them like this one. I'm serious. Love this picture.

Anonymous said...

You can see God's light through the eyes of children. That was my first thought when I saw this picture.
I love you Sam
G-MA