5.29.2009

Up Close and Personal

One of the greatest benefits of living where we do is the opportunity for our boys to experience farm life and have daily encounters with different animals.  And by encounters I mean close encounters.  Really, really close.
Jody's cows are quite accustomed to us driving by on the gator and they often run to meet us, hoping we have brought a little food along with us.  Occasionally Jody will throw feed it the back of the gator and cause a mini stampede as the cows chase behind hoping for a bite.  The boys love it when their Daddy does this and squeal with delight as they are surrounded by all their cows.  We even fool the cows every now and then and they come running to us, only to be disappointed that we come empty handed.  But Sam and Jack sure are happy and can even reach out and rub the cows before they give up on finding food in the back and run away.  God sure knew what He was doing when He blessed us with these two animal loving farm boys.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that they love the animals. It has always been a part of my life and I think I take it forgranted. Jack and Sam help me see it all new again.

Love G-MA