5.23.2009

Interested?

I would like to extend an invitation to anyone who is interested to join me and others for a couples bible study.  My wonderful Dad started a small bible study a while back with Jody, Corey and Chris.  Their group has grown and has even branched off into many small groups.  I guess Daddy felt a little sorry for his daughters that didn't have a chance to attend, especially the two at home watching the kids so their husbands could go. So he has offered to start a couples study and arrange to provide child care.  I believe, as does he, that there is a real need for a study that allows moms to attend knowing her kids are happy and well taken care of.  The group will likely meet twice a month and will certainly be a blessing for those that attend.  So please join us as we learn more about God's word.  If you are interested, please let me know.  I hope to see you there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is the age limit?
G-MA