2.14.2009

My Valentines

My sweethearts.  My boys.  My babies.  My "sleep in the middle."  My sticky fingers.  My best hugs.  My big brown eyes. My chubby little legs.  My little hands.  My early riser.  My sleeping late. My "I love you too."  My purpose.  My soft brown hair.  My warm and cuddly.  My hope.  My "one more story."  My every day.  My "more milk please."  My blowing kisses. My cookie with sprinkles.  My memories. My run and run. My "push me higher."  My laughter.  My sunshine.  My Joy. My dirty shirts and muddy shoes.  My surprises.  My unconditional love.  My biggest worry.  My up all night.  My "rock me." My giggles.  My tears. My make a mess.  My fun times.  My splashes in the tub.  My I hope I never forget.  My refuse to take a nap.   My smiles.  My "play with me."  My job.  My blessings.  My future.  My dreams.  My silly dances. My excitement.  My hold me tight.  My heart.  My greatest gift.  My life forever changed.  My loves.  My sons.  My Sam. My Jack.  My Valentines.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so right, they are your everything. Your life, your happiness, your sadness all wrapped up in two beautiful little boys. We are blessed to have them in our lives and in our hearts. They make me laugh and brighten my day. Happy Valentines Day
Love you
G-Ma