2.20.2009

Copy Cat

Guess who wants to be just like his big brother and pee pee outside?  You guessed it!  Jack Johnson Standley.  Every time Sam runs out to pee off the porch, Jack is right behind him in a full sprint to make it outside too.  And he has to pull his diaper off and poke his little you know what through the rails just like his brother.  
He concentrates really, really hard with his chin tucked to his chest and belly sticking out as far as he can.  I think he thinks this makes his "little man" stick out further and helps with the whole process.  He definitely puts his game face on and tries to be just like his big brother.
So in and out we go...over and over again.  And it's freezing cold and they are naked and I am pulling them back inside as fast as I can.  And if the in and out and diapers on and off isn't enough, somebody has to wear "big boy" underwear too.  Yep, little Jack.  He fussed and whined and pointed at Sam's undies until I gave in and put a pair on him too.  As if I potty training Sam wasn't enough work, now I have to chase my 16 month old in and out, putting diapers back on and then putting a pair of underwear on top.  But boy was he proud!  Proud and adorable. 
There has never been a cuter set of legs in a pair of underwear, I am convinced.  I'm looking for an agent to get him started in underwear modeling.  Calvin Klein here we come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack at 16 months wants to be potty trained more than any two ro three year old around. I chased him into the bathroom to see him poke his belly out and pretend to pee. He then had to flush an empty commode and yes girls he put the toliet seat down and closed the lid. He is really into this pee pee thing.
I love you
G-Ma