11.14.2008

Monkeying Around


Today was a wash out, so Bec and I loaded up the boys and we met Ally and her crew and Michelle and Cole at Monkey Joe's.  It is a fun place full of large inflatables to jump on.  The kids loved it.  I think the big slide was their favorite and I must admit I had fun sliding down too...getting up there was the problem.  Try climbing up a very bouncy flight of stairs while pushing the butt of your 2 year old who is ahead of you and with your one year old on your hip...it is hard!  Ally and I actually got stuck in one of the bouncers with all five of our children...I fell at least three times trying to crawl up the wall and help the others over.  We could have won some serious dough if someone could had videoed our failed attempts to master the inflatable toddler obstacle course !

Icee Break...



Sweaty Sammy

Always the life of the party...

No comments: