10.19.2008

Handsome Little Devils

Sam and Jack got all dressed up for church today in their new shirts and...BOW TIES! Nerdy maybe (yes, Corey I heard you say "nertified" several times), but boy did they look handsome.  I could have eaten them both up...they were beyond precious...just plain adorable.

Handsome Devil # 1
 

Handsome Devil # 2

"Cheese," Sam!


"Hey, man...I really like that bow tie on you."


Exploring all the new toys...


Jack stayed attached to Nana the first hour.

He was so happy when Landry arrived.


Jack loved checking himself out in the mirror.






Ready to escape...


1 comment:

Jodi Lowe said...

This is the first time I have been able to get to your blog. It always said it is unavailble!!! Anyway, I can't beleive how much the boys look alike. When I first glanced at the pictures, I thought that it was Sam in both pictures. Happy Early Birthday to Jack and thanks for inviting us to the party Sat. I am excited about seeing ya'll!