3.03.2012

Two

I took a picture of you last night before you went to bed.  You, in your brother's Incredible Hulk shirt, your last night as a one year old.
You showed off your super powers, yelling "Hulk smash!" as you flexed your muscles.
Flex, baby, flex.
Today, I asked you what you wanted for dinner and without hesitation you said, "Sketti!"  I should have known.  Just like your brothers, this is the meal you always request when I ask you what you'd like to eat.
You love it.  Period.
As do your brothers.
You are so big now.  My baby has been replaced by a boy.
I made cupcakes and you were happy to blow out your candle, but refused to eat any, telling me they were "nasty."  Thanks for boosting my self esteem, son.  I appreciate it.
You blew the candle out several times before we made it through the song.  Light.  Blow out.  Light.  Repeat.
You are a real pro now.
After baths, you opened your gifts.  You were pumped over your Mickey Mouse toy.  
"Mick-eee Moussss!"
A new lawn mower to help earn your keep around here.
Your brothers loved helping you and you were happy for them to.  No fighting, which made your Mama very happy.
I hope this day was special for you Will, because you are so very special to us.  Happy Birthday, buddy!

No comments: