11.14.2011

So I've Learned

My boys rarely ride for long in the double seated cart at Target.


We usually make it about as far as the shoe aisle.  Which isn't very far.


And I cave and allow them to run free, which means our short trip just got a whole lot longer.  A longer trip guaranteed to test every ounce of patience this Mama has.


Chasing a toddler.  Rehanging clothes.  Explaining why the little red sequin shoes don't come in my size.


Every trip is the same.  Every trip is different.


And some trips are a learning experience.  For me.


And on our last trip I again learned something new.


I should really insist that the boys remain in the cart past the shoe aisles. 


And a little further. 


Past the ladies' pajamas.   


And certainly past the lingerie section.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh MY! I realize that he know where a bra goes...but why is he smiling so much. Jack Johnson Standley what are we going to do with you.
Love you
G-Ma