9.13.2011

Afternoon Chores

The boys' egg company is overflowing with a bounty of fresh eggs on a daily basis.
They love to help gather the goods in the afternoon with their Daddy and Poppa.
Necktie t-shirt and tatoos to gather eggs? Original, baby.
Sam enjoys the afternoon chore of egg collecting a little more than his younger brother.
My knee baby isn't too thrilled about being in such close proximity to all those feathered creatures. I wonder where he inherited that trait?!?
And my youngest? His only job is to be his Mama's bodyguard. And he nails it, shooing away any chicken that comes within five feet of me.
Bodyguard or not, my trip to the chicken's stomping ground will likely not be repeated any time soon. Or ever. Yeah, probably never.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Will is such a brave little boy. He looks after him Mama!
Love
G-MA