7.27.2011

This Boy of Mine

This boy of mine...
 is way too tall and entirely too heavy for my liking.
will gladly tell you he'd rather take horseback riding lessons than go to kindergarten.
amazes me with his heart.
can't understand why farmers plant tobacco if they know "smoking is really bad for you and can make you die."
is still my night owl.
worries over who he'll marry someday.  "Mama, I don't know anybody I want to marry.  But, Mama, I want to have kids one day.  So what do I do, Mama?  Can I just have kids and not get married?" 
still obsesses way too much over clothes.
loves to sing along to the ipod.
really wants to build a house in the pasture beside his Daddy and me but won't be able to "unless we can figure out how to clean up all that cow do-do."
talks about heaven every day.
is becoming quite good with a lasso.
only wants to watch Animal Planet or Apple TV.  No more Noggin or Cartoon Network for this boy.
wants a horse and a dog of his own.
is the light of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I messed up the other day when Sam asked me about Jack and Landry getting married and I was trying to explain the "they are related" thing. Jody told me to stop because soon Sam would realize that he couldn't marry this Mama and he would be upset...I guess he figured it out. It is really hard for us Moms when our little boys love us and we are everything to them and then they grow up. I just hope Sam, Jack and Will marry someone just as wonderful as their Daddy did. I have been blessed in the daughter-in-law part of life. I always feel welcome and I always get to see all the wonderful guys in my life. Thank you Angela!
I Love you,
G-MA