6.28.2011

Something's Off

Something has been a little off with my baby.  He's been a whiny, clingy mess.  He loses it when I walk out of the room, fusses when I put him down and refuses to let anyone else take care of him.  We've seen a whole lot of this over the past few days.
And this.
Which means it's been a tough, frustrating week for me.  I'm not sure if it's teething pains, being away from home or a serious case of separation anxiety, but I do know something is definitely off with my boy.  And this certainly didn't help his mood...
His brothers and cousins, aided by his Daddy, digging a very large hole...
and putting my fussy baby in it.
My poor, sweet, whiny, clingy baby.  I promptly (after taking his picture, of course) removed him from the hole and chastised his hole-digging family members.  And I got the not so subtle hint that maybe Will's behavior this week was driving everyone nuts, not just me.                   

No comments: