6.02.2011

Five Things

1.  My knee baby has developed a sudden love of showering his lucky Mama with flowers.
2.  He carefully chooses and picks the perfect one.  He's a little less careful with his boots, leaving a path of trampled day lilies behind.
3.  He smells and examines every pick,  leaving flower "dust" on his nose and hands.
4.  He proudly brings me every bloom and after I marvel over it and tell him it's "the prettiest flower I've ever seen," he asks, "You like it, Mama?  It's not orange, Mama.  It's lel-low."    And then he rushes around to find the perfect spot to "plant it back."
5.  I treasure every single flower he gives me.  And I treasure every single minute of being his Mama.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing melts your heart more than a little boy with a flower pick just for you.
True blessings from Heaven.
Love you
G-MA