6.22.2011

Secrets

This boy.
His newest thing?
Secrets.
"Mama, I gotta secret for you."
"Mama, I need to tell you somethin'.  It's a secret."
"Just one more Mama.  I gotta tell you one more secret."
I hear this at least twenty times a day.
He is constantly nuzzling up beside me, whispering in my ear.
I hear "secrets" all day long.
The thing is, though, he tells me the same two secrets over and over and over again.
My sweet boy only has two juicy secrets in his arsenal.
1.  "I gotta tell you a secret.  Mama, you're my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend.  And we're gonna get married.  Okay?"
2.  "Mama, I need to tell you a secret.  Sam is a do-do ball.  But don't tell him.  Okay?  Don't tell him, Mama."
Marriage and do-do balls.
Top secret stuff according to Jack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is just beautiful. I hope he always wants to tell you his secrets.
Love you Jack!
G-MA