2.10.2011

This Boy of Mine

The one who never forgets to tell me good night, as he throws his arms around my neck and tells me he loves me.
My deep thinker.
The one who cannot carry on a conversation with you unless he has your undivided attention and constant eye contact.
The one who refuses foods in his lunchbox that he thinks it will make his teeth dirty.
My night owl.
The one who fills a cup with crushed ice and walks it over to his Mema's house because she "might need it for her drink."
My nearly five year old.
The one who says he wants to work with his Daddy for our cattle company when he grows up so he can build a house right beside us.
The one who worries way to much about clothes.
The one who loves telling his own knock-knock jokes that make absolutely no sense.
The one who talks a lot about heaven and insists that he's ready to go now.
The one who remembers everything.
My sunshine.
I love him so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love you Sam!
Love
G-MA