1.30.2011

Salt and Pepper

Apparently my husband likes my grey hair.  
The few strands that I discover, and immediately pull out, far too often these days. 
  Today he emailed me these photos.
Two of my beloved children on top of G-Ma and Poppa's house.  
I called him immediately and asked him if he had lost his mind.
He said something about them "retrieving their airplane of the roof" and that "he was right there" and that "there was no way they could have fallen."
I was not amused.
And as a result, I fully expect to see several new grey friends in the morning.
He must really be into the salt and pepper look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should have seen the way they jumped off the roof, poor Joe had to catch them. They really seem to like being up there. You may need to hide all ladders for a while.
love you
G-MA