11.03.2010

Eight Months

My eight month old baby. I love you so much. You are my happy, precious, wonderful little boy. Every day with you is filled with smiles and laughs and endless amounts of sugar. You are doing so much these days and I watch you grow a little more independent each day. I love watching you grow and explore, but secretly my heart aches as I realize that your baby days are coming to an end. You are into everything. Everything. You pull up on anything you find and as a result you tumble and fall numerous times each day. You love crawling under my desk and tugging at the computer wires and you put everything in your mouth. Baby food is not an option for you any longer. You hate wearing shoes and manage to pull them off with ease. Sam makes you grin from ear to ear and you overflow with excitement when Daddy drives you around on the gator. Your top teeth are nearly in and it seems like you've been cutting them for months. You can be extremely loud, especially in the car. It's as if you are trying to sing to the radio or movie. Bath time with your brothers is the highlight of your day and you splash water like a mad man. One of the cutest things you do is tensing up your entire body and grunting. I'm not sure if this is the early sign of a temper or if you just do it for attention. Your laugh is infectious and hearing it fills my heart with happiness. I can't even begin to tell you how much I adore you and how thankful I am that you are mine. Thank you for being such a happy, content baby and for making my life so sweet. Every minute I spend with you is a blessing and I am so proud to be your Mom. I love you, love you, love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will is the sweetest, happiest child. I love you WILL!
Love
G-MA