9.30.2010

Short Lived

There's nothing like seeing your children happy together. Smiling and laughing. Enjoying one another's company. It makes my heart swell with happiness. I was so happy to see this sweet exchange between Jack and Will. Smiling and giggling at each other like the best of friends. And then I left the room, smiling and so proud of my boys. I thought, "Wow. I am so thankful to have witnessed such a special moment." Upon returning to the room, I realized that my moment of happiness was short lived.
I returned to find this...
Jack had removed his shorts and was bent over sticking his bare bottom on my precious, innocent little baby.
And when just sticking his bottom in Will's face wasn't enough, he then rested it on my baby's face.
Jack was thoroughly enjoying himself, flashing the biggest grin and giggling loudly. And my poor, naive Will. He ,too, was laughing and squealing as he patted his big brother's bottom. So just when I think it's safe to leave the room, Jack shows me, at the expense of his innocent, younger brother, that it really isn't.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're just kids... they don't know what they're doing... calm down and read your Bible...

Anonymous said...

Yumm I'd love to eat that ass out!!

Anonymous said...

Well since he likes having his bare bottom on show, if I was you I'd put him over your lap and give him a jolly good spanking, that way he can have a red bottom to show off!

Anonymous said...

But.. it is innocent, context is everything.. your mind makes it not so, his innocence is only lost once daddy scolds them and tells them what they did was wrong.. then comes the shame and doubt, and innocence lost. Ironically it is then that they won't understand, until now it made perfect sense, they know exactly what they are doing.. what they don't know is the mind-set of people who are sexually-aware like adults are, they are not aware of that context.. If you want them to be innocent, then let them be. To them a bare butt is just that, and it is only amusing because it is usually hidden by the clothes we are taught we must wear around others. Don't worry about teaching kids this young about appropriate behavior, because as the mind develops with age it will naturally grow a sense of awareness for being more private about their body.

The spanking comment on here is appalling.. I am not against spanking in general, but the idea of spanking a little boy for being innocent because the parents' mind isn't innocent is insane. His context is innocent, his innocence proves it is natural and so.

Anonymous said...

Show them both how to give head (blow jobs) on each other looks like your oldest would love that feeling

Anonymous said...

Bend over for daddy and let him lick that cute butt suck that penis and fill that butt up with hot cum

Anonymous said...

That ass th o man I wanna lick it so bad please were do we find non censured pics