7.12.2010

Poor Baby

It seems that no one is able to escape the obsession that Sam and Jack currently have with Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone. Their Daddy has to constantly explain why Daniel Boone could beat up The Incredible Hulk and Spider Man. And he has to show Sam the proper way to pack down his muzzle loader. Over and over again. I have had to watch more episodes of Daniel Boone than should be required of any mother. And I have laced moccasins and cleaned buckskins so much I could do it in my sleep. Poor Will can't even escape the frontier madness in our house. I constantly catch his older brothers dressing him up and then breaking into a loud rendition of "Willie, Willie Crockett, king of the wild frontier." All I can say sweet Will is that I feel your pain, buddy.

All decked out with his coonskin cap, belt and rifle laid nicely across his lap...
Coonskin caps sure make it tough to see...
And, of course, we must have Little Mingo, Daniel Boone's Indian friend....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will is such a sweetie. He is the best baby. He does make a good Indian.
love
G-MA