7.08.2010

Beach Trip

We had a wonderful week at the beach. The weather was nice, the kids didn't fight and believe it or not, I actually read an entire book. And half of another one, thank you very much. That, in itself, is a small miracle. Sam and Jack loved the water and scared me a few times with their bravery. Will was a sweetie who loved napping on the beach. He didn't, however, find the wet, gritty sand very amusing. The big boys sported their frontier costumes throughout the day. When we told them they were allowed to take three toys to the beach Sam quickly responded, "Okay. I need my costume, my socks and my shoes." So that's what they took. Their costumes, guns and clothes. And they were as happy as could be. The week went by too fast, especially when it seems I spent nearly as many days unpacking as I did actually on vacation.




Thank you, Mama and Daddy, for a wonderful week full of fun and happy times. We can't wait until next year!

No comments: