6.11.2010

Passing Time

Today I was putting pictures into an album. I had to start a new album and had to remove the paper from the first few pages. I laid the paper on the floor beside me and continued to work. Soon the boys ran over and grabbed the scissors and tape and began cutting away at the scrap paper. After cutting Sam would run over to me and tell me the most random things to write on his paper. Then he and Jack would hang it up on the frame of the door.

Sam told me to write...
"This is the zoo house." "Davy. " "This is Davy Crockett land with the Alamo." "This is animal planet with a lot of animal costumes." "Whoever is good gets a surprise, even pizza!" "Nobody mess with Mama's computer." "This is white people's zoo house" (I have no clue what this means).

Jack only contributed "Four!" They hung all their random thoughts up, stood back and both said how beautiful it looked. I was just happy we had managed to eat up thirty minutes of the afternoon doing something that didn't create too big of a mess. Win, win.


No comments: