5.06.2010

Caught You

Jack,

I appreciate you trying to help Mommy. You were obviously concerned for my new hydrangea plant with all this hot weather we've had lately. You must have thought it needed a little water. And since the garden hose was way on the other side of the house, you did the next best thing. You peed all over my plant. And I caught you. And I didn't say anything, because I am certain you were just trying to help me. And I am sure there is some reason that prior to this plant sitting on the porch, you chose my tennis shoes to pee in. Over and over again. And it would dry before I wore them. And I couldn't understand why my shoes smelled so bad and in turn why my feet and socks reeked after removing those shoes. But I figured it out when I walked outside to find you peeing in my shoes. I immediately yelled for you to stop and Sam sold you out by telling me, "Mama, Jack always pees in those shoes of yours." So into the trash can went my shoes. Thankfully, the hydrangea withstood your generous showers and is now planted in the yard. And I'll be shoe shopping this weekend.

Love,
Mama



No comments: