3.15.2010

Loving It

Both of my boys are relishing their new roles as big brother to Will. They kiss and hug him constantly and beg to hold him every minute.  I have been very happy with Jack's laid back approach and that he hasn't shown any signs of jealousy yet.   I fully expected Sam to be my helper and to enjoy having a baby in the house.  But my oldest is beyond happy over the arrival of his new brother.  He is over the moon.  And borderline obsessed with his littlest brother.  He can't walk by him with out hugging him and kissing his forehead.  He wants to hold him every second and asks for "just one more hug" countless times each day.  He always says, "He's just so cute" and "I just love him so much." He panics when he thinks someone else is going to keep Will at their house and has even come close to tears on a few of these occasions.   He simply adores his youngest brother.  He loves him more than I ever thought possible. And it's a beautiful thing to see...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are the sweetest pictures. What a good big brother.
Love
G-MA