11.23.2009

The Blame Game

Jack loves to blame others for stuff he does. He never, ever takes responsibility for his mishaps. Never. He even loves to blame people for doing things that are not even in our house at the time the mishap occurred. Yes, if you are close to Jack, you have likely been blamed for dumping out a milk cup, peeing on the floor or coloring on the wall. Even though you were no where near our house at the time. It is quite comical to see who he will blame for what on a given day. Sam surely catches the most blame, with Jody and me coming in a close second. Here's a little glimpse of what it is like to deal with my sweet little one. After removing his diaper and taking a very large dump on the floor, he proceeded to tell us the birds in the picture did it. He then blamed his Daddy and even me, his very innocent Mama. He is stubborn and funny and refuses to give in. We are in deep, deep trouble.

***Disclaimer: You will hear my sweet husband threaten to get his belt in the clip. No, we don't spank with belts. The belts around our house are merely used to create leashes for stuffed animals. And you'll also hear Jack refer to his Daddy as "Jody." Yes, he calls him Jody 99 percent of the time instead of Daddy. And we have no idea why. Sam never did this. But then again, I wouldn't expect anything less than out of the ordinary from Jack.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest video I have ever seen. You need to send it AFV or something.
Love you
G-MA

Rebecca said...

I agree with Kim, you need to send this video somewhere!! This has made my morning! I have laughed so hard. Jack has to be the funniest 2 year old ever. Love it!!

Bec

Jane said...

UNBELIEVABLE!! That is hilarious!!
Jane