10.24.2009

Joe Mama

A few months ago, Cade and Cannon taught Sam the joke:

"Do you know Joe?"

"Joe Who?"

"Joe Mama!"

It has been an ongoing exchange between the three of them and Sam loves asking adults like Nana, Mema and G-Ma if they know who Joe is. Jack must have been listening very closely these past few months...
I have been trying to teach Jack to say his first and last name. He caught on quickly and would say with great enthusiasm, "Jaaaccck Stand-leeeey! But the other day when I asked him," Jack, what's your name?" he said without hesitation, "JOE MAMA!" And that is what he now proudly says his name is. Every single time I ask him. And he does it with great pride and his signature chuckle. And I just keep on smiling...and laughing at this son of mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so funny and makes me laugh. Love him to pieces....
Love
G-MA

Anonymous said...

billy used to say his name was "Billy What"

Unknown said...

hahah! Angela, he did the same to me! I laughed and laughed!