8.10.2009

Excitement

Sam ran inside yesterday afternoon after swimming at Robin and Meme's with Jack and his Daddy.  

"Mommy, Mommy, you're never gonna believe this!"

"What, Sam?" I asked as I met him in the den.

"Look! Look!" he said, pointing to his chest.  "I have hair on my chest!"

I got down on my knees and squinted to see the light, nearly invisible peach fuzz.  "Wow, you sure do Sam.  What does that mean?"

And with more excitement than I've seen in a long time he yelled, "I"M GONNA BE A DADDY!"

3 comments:

Lisa Hardee said...

What a beautiful child!!! Called school today, but no answer. I left a message and I'll call you when I hear from them. Don't worry it will all work out.

Unknown said...

That is so funny. I can see his excitement now!!
Love,
Bec

Anonymous said...

Let just hope he does not get to hairy........Stay young Sam
love
G-MA